DC Area Fans: Sunday 11/20 11AM, Fulham-Boro

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by DCDave, Nov 9, 2005.

1. DCDave

DCDave Member

I plan on watching the match at Summers in Arlington. Any other DC area people interested (JohnnyCash, DCHeather, others)?

2. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

I've got an advisory council meeeting all weekend. I'll see if I can duck out for two hours to get across town, I should be able to make it and I doubt that I'll be missed at the meeting

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I don't have anything planned for that Sunday, so I should be able to make it.

4. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

So I told my boss that I've gotta skip out to go to church tomorrow. Does this mean I'm going to hell? I've broken the 11th commandment: Thou shalt not feign love for thy God to witmess a football match

I'm screwed

5. DCDave

DCDave Member

Johnny, it's not today--it's next Sunday!

6. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

yeah, i realized that after I posted. Good thing too. Good thing is that I got to skip out on my meeting today though.

7. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

So, does Satan have an Xbox deal to counter Jesus' playstation giveaway?

8. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

Nope, just a cheeseburger and a cold beer.