Commie-World Roundup

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Dec 8, 2006.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

No, unfortunately they arent being hauled in for a water-boarding party...
    they are just about the same old stuff.

Elections in Venezuela were legit, cause their guy won

Elections in Mexico were fraudulent! {Their guy lost}
    - hmmm that sounds familiar

All cops are evil, part 1 Mumia tribute {He didnt kill that pig-cop, and if he did the cop deserved it}

All cops are evil, part 2 Sean Bell ambushed and assassinated

All cops are evil, part 3 NY students want school intimidation stopped and cops out.

All cops are evil, part 4 Remembering Comrade Fred Hampton

All cops are evil, part 5 Anyone even ACTS like a cop ..OUT!, Sudan holds conference of African leaders against colonialism of the UN

- wow... I didnt realize it was that simple. What is it we gain from that, again?

Feature: Nuclear crisis made in USA
    Summary: North Korea had no choice, must protect glorious workers paradise from evil oil companies and Walmart. Does not want exalted masses subject to same poverty and exploitation as their brethren in the West and Japan.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Weren't we just extolling Khadaffi as the example of an Arab leader who listened to reason and didn't support terror [any more]?

3. pettyfog

We were extolling him as one who is cunning enough to know where, and where not, to pick fights...strange how some confuse one in touch with reality, with a side-swapper.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

by "we" I meant the current Administration, Fog, not you and me.

5. pettyfog

Show me a link, Don... you cant get what I write right.
    Though I actually wrote that is what it was about, just cant remember where it was I wrote it.

I sincerely doubt you're going to find where Dubya or Cheney said Quad-daffy is on 'our side'. I didnt post this to point this out to you, either... it's just fun to see how contorted their logic is.

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I remember clearly the President citing Khadafi as an example of a responsible Muslim leader. HatterMom and I almost spewed some very good Pinot Grigio out our nostrils when we heard him say it.

This isn't a link, but it's the first hit Google gave me after I hit "Bush" and "Khadafi" It's from a two-month old article on our mutual bosom buddy, Pat Buchanan:

"Khadafi is responsible for the air massacre of American schoolkids over Lockerbie. Yet, Bush let Khadafi out of the sanctions box for giving up his nuclear program and making restitution to the families of the murder victims on Pan Am 103"

7. pettyfog

In the first place, you know my position on long-term sanctions. .. {or do you?} so you wont woo me there.

In the second... Isnt that what 'International Diplomacy' is about? What was missing from the results, there?

8. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

And you still seem to think that I'm trying to poke holes in an argument you may have made. I'm not. Relax. I'm out of the fray for an extended period, remember? I'm just supplying information I was asked about.

9. pettyfog

Well, dont argue if you're not arguin'... I know you love getting me riled but that's a little over the top.

10. pettyfog

This just in...

CARICOM Relations with Cuba will continue flourish In an article that wishes the glorious leader of the Cuban Peoples Paradise a quick recovery.
    Along with

N. Korea awards title of 'Labor Hero' to Fidel Castro

What a glorious co-prosperity sphere that is...

Meanwhile Miami Police and, some say, the coast guard are beefing up their forces and increasing vigilance on the rumors that Castro may already have passed on to that Great Commune in the Sky... or somewhere else.

I would think the waters between the Florida tip and Cuban north coast are gonna be absolutely churning with the ensuing two way traffic... expats heading home to get first dibs on reclaiming their land and cubans taking advantage of the wailing and breastbeating of Castro's minions to make a break for it.

Hmmm.. could we maybe get Sean Penn out there about halfway with a 16 footer fishing boat and a plastic cup.. just to supervise things like he did in Katrina?