Coleman... WTF?!!!!

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by pettyfog, Jan 25, 2005.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

So we arent getting Thatcher.. and Green is out the door on loan at the same time. Leaving Boca with no apparent back-up, though he WILL get a rest this Saturday.

Only thing i can see Coleman thinking is that he'll use Rosenior there if he has to. But Coleman is going to sweat bullets when Boca goes to play at the T&T WCQ on the 9th... is he on the phone to Arena?

Is he going to try to steal Bernard away from Birminham?

Sometimes I think Coleman is dumber than Greg Andrulis of the Crew... though Andrulis is great at finding and getting talent, just doesnt know how to use them once he gets them.
    Book's still open on whether Cookie can even get the talent when he really needs it.

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

UNBELIEVABLE...I cannot believe that Ben is not joining us!!! Lets hope we didn't put all our eggs in one basket.

We have 7 days left to bring in some bodies and I'm not seeing any other prospects. I was thinking Ben was going to be our only signing...

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

We have to try and find a defender for some depth. I know we are not going to find a world beater, but we need someone experienced. I am surprised that the Thatcher deal feel through but there may be more to this than meets the eye. We will see though. 6 days and counting before February.

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

HANDS OFF CHAD MARSHALL!!!!!!!!!

:evil:

5. FFC24

FFC24 New Member

Everyone below Fulham or Above Fulham in the table are linked with some good players or have signed players.Fulham cant even get Thatcher. Now Boca is Fulhams only Left Back and if Fulham could of signed Thatcher that would of helpd both in Central Defense and Left Back because Boca could of then moved to Central defense.Tottenham are trying to get Routledge for like 2 mil. Norwich signed Ashton one of the best goalscorers in the Championship. Who is Fulham trying to get? Parkin and Fish.One plays in League 1 and Fish plays for Charlton and really dosent even play that much.Fulham need a Left Back and Forward. Fulham dosent need a central defender. I mean Goma might come back within the next 2 weeks and if Fulham can get a left back Boca could be a central defender.