Clint Dempsey fan from Florida

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Volzenthaler, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Volzenthaler

Volzenthaler New Member

Hey, what's up? I'm a Florida native. Soccer is my passion. Clint Dempsey and Voltzy are my favorite players.

2. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Hi and welcome to FUSA. I tell you to jump in an enjoy the board but it looks like you've already got that part down.

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Welcome, V-T; Glad there's another Volzy fan on the site!

4. IanHux

IanHux New Member

Welcome!!! I bet you'll find the company here to be amiable (well for the most part.....) haha. Great to have another one on the boards!

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome! Any reason why Clint and Volzy are your faves?

6. krhimself

krhimself New Member

A warm welcome from one Floridian to another!

7. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Welcome from the other sunshine state!

8. Volzenthaler

Volzenthaler New Member

Clint is my inspiration as a soccer player. He came out of nothing to become one of the best players in the national squad. He silently gets the job done, and he's a really fierce competitor. He wasn't overhyped like Adu.
    Volz has a great personality and involes himself in the community a lot. I went to London in 2000 and I met him at my hotel while he was playing for Arsenal. He gave me an autographed photo and we sat and talked soccer for about an hour. He's a really nice guy and a class act. I've followed him ever since then, which has led me to Fulham.
    Thanks to everyone for all the hospitality!

9. Coog

Coog New Member

From one new guy to another new guy - welcome. Dempsey is a favorite of mine also ... as long as he minimizes the yellow cards.

10. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome Volzenhaler, whether or not Volzy is back this season he'll always be a fan favorite. The last couple of seasons FUSA has sponsored McBride's kit, and I'm sure Deuce will be on the short list for this year.

11. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

back a couple seasons ago when we talked about the possiblity of sponsoring two players, I nominted Volzy as the 2nd. He's quality on and off the pitch.