Climate Change Fraud - Chinese Plot?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Apr 4, 2008.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Think about it.

What's the ONE country that will benefit from the west reducing it's GDP and lifestyle expectations, and what's the one country aint gonna comply with Kyoto or anything that succeeds it?

And needs all the oil it can get.. cheaper?

And guess what country's top climate scientist is being charged with fraud in making up the maps for surface temperature recording?

And guess what countrymen keep getting caught with making illegal campaign contributions for Democrats, who all agree we MUST do something about it QUICK? No word on Chink financing for McCain.

Just Sayin...

2. EricD

EricD New Member

I read a nice article a few months back by a scientist exposing the glabal warming scam. He said he was on the bandwagon making a lot of cash, but then realized that the data did not support their conclusions. He started questioning the deal, and he was shortly black balled. What a joke!

3. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Is that China?

So say climate change is proved beyond doubt to be the scam many believe it to be. At this point the whole western world is so far on the band wagon I can't imagine it eating crow. I've brought up my position in conversation a few times and you certainly gets some "your a nutjob" looks. The media wave has gotten the issue to that point of saturation where one can't comfortably voice a counter consensus opinion. So I tend to think were it proven to be a "fraud" it would die a silent not so noticed death. No way would everyone vigorously report something thats so counter to everything they've been reporting for so long now.

For the record I don't think the climate change phenomena its self is a fraud per say. I do think thats its been exaggerated and saturated beyond reality, and for the most part reported on from only one point of view and that is a fraud.

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Just to reiterate the position I take.

Climate Changes. It may or may not be getting warmer. But reducing CO2 emissions aint gonna do a damn thing to stop it, if it is.

Shown recently:
    CO2 does NOT have an linear effect. As its levels rise, it's greenhouse effect lessens to a point of equilibrium.
    Temp increase FORCES CO2 more than the other way round {Thus the famous 'lag'}
    Cosmic Rays affect upper atmosphere cloud formation, which has lessened. Solar cycle affects Cosmic Rays... thus is NOT just solar heating.
    Some evidence of mantle heat changes, the magnetic pole drift has speeded up - 40 km per year to the west!!
    This would affect ocean currents and explain why Antarctic glaciers are sliding into sea faster.

Spencer:

You may be right. When the 'New Ice Age' stuff was going around thirty years ago, it died quietly. But that was before the internet. I dont think we are going to let the Idiots and extortionists off the hook.

And, yer right, it seems funny that just as the scientist critics are coming out, the references ACCEPTING the theory are really getting rolling. There's much more propaganda in the last year.