ClevelandMo's bairn

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HatterDon, Feb 7, 2009.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

... will be on national TV in his Fulham kit. I've set my DVR for Nick at 8:00 Central Sunday evening.

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

WHat's a bairn? In my neck of the woods that's where a farmer from West Virginia puts his horses.

3. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Is it Nick News Special Edition on NIK1?

4. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

I had to google it,..and it would be her child. I'm assuming a male one, by the less confusing part of Don's post.

5. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Thanks for the promo Don.

It's a news show and the part in his classroom will only be about 8 min out of the 30 min (minus commercials), but since I'm sure you all watch Nickelodeon anyway, what the heck. He's a bit shy so I doubt he'll speak or anything but I'm hoping we'll see the red and black stripes of Fulham's away kit on TV.

I'm very proud of him on this one. The day they filmed I went to work and thought . . . doh. . . why didnt I think to have him wear a Fulham jersey. Then I got home and realized he thought to wear it on his own.

I'll record it and if there is a good view of him in the jersey maybe I'll try to do a youtube vid and post a link. I've never done that before so if you have any tips let me know.

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Mo, I don't know if you'd want to share something that meaningful with a bunch of yahoos who don't know what a bairn is -- or want to take the time to find out. Sigh and double sigh.

Looking forward to seeing the future scientist in his road warrior colors!

7. Clevelandmo

It is the Nick News Special on Nickelodeon, I've not heard of NIK1

8. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Nik1 and Nik2 are the two Nick channels we have on DirectTV. I recorded it and saw your boy in his away kit from last year. Very nice and it was a good program overall. My whole family watched and we all enjoyed it and I think my kids got something out of it.

Still have no idea what Bairn is though. Mispelling of Brain perhaps? Or mispelling of Brian? or correct spelling of something else?

9. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Ridge, try a dictionary, dude.

Mo, he was on for about 1.5 seconds. Had it not been for the garish road jersey, I'd not have seen him at all. It was a very interesting segment in a very interesting show, though.

10. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

huh, it's in there, not much in use these days, and not English......but I now understand. Thanks Obi Won.

11. Clevelandmo

1.5 seconds is overestimating I think unless you include the numerous shots of the back of his head. He knew what to wear but not which camera person to sit across from.

There was also a shot of one of the high school kids in our local soccer club jersey (a picture when he was younger) so that was cool too.