Cleveland Rocks

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by RDG, Jul 13, 2009.

1. RDG

RDG Member

Hey gang, I now have a new job, and will be in Downtown Cleveland for training the week of the 20th. Is there a chance of a meet-up with any FUSA people?

Or, at least some suggestions on what to do? Any help is greatly appreciated.

COYW!

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Rudy, I know we have a lot of folks who live in or near "The Mistake By the Lake." Certainly you can hook up with some of them.

Pictures!

Descriptions!

Accounts!

4. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

When will you be in town? Because of grad school, I will be downtown every afternoon from Mon thru Thurs -- pm me.

5. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

My sympathies RDG. I'm sorry for your misfortune in terms of the training venue. I'm assuming this training requires that numerous examples of incompetence be available. As mentioned in one of 'fog's links, Detroit could have been chosen also, but we here in Cleveland are fortunate to have you for a week.

I did a quick look and unfortunately it is not the best week to visit. No Indians games and no Cleveland City (Sasha's brother plays for City) games - both are on the road. Also, I'm going to a "White Trash" party on the 18th so you will miss that also.

Let me know what your interests, cuisine preferences, and music preferences are and I'd be happy to steer you in the right direction. If there are any televised Fulham games, US MNT team games, or other common interests, I'd be happy to meet you (keep in mind, I'm a 40-something female and family would likely be in tow).

6. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

[​IMG]

Picture of ClevelandMo's first bairn (Peter), Rudy (RDG), Steve (SteveM19), and ClevelandMo at The Cedar Lee Pub in Cleveland. Sorry about my son's appearance, he hasnt learned to handle his beer like Rudy, Steve, and I. Steve and my family met Rudy while he was in Cleveland to chat about Fulham, have some beers, and watch the US Men beat Honduras.

Thanks Rudy for sending the picture and for suggesting the FUSA get together while you were in Cleveland. And thanks to you and Steve for traveling to my neck of the woods so we could meet you between the boys' bball games.

7. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Bump!

I forwarded this thread and all the pix I received of the NYC crew, the Dirty Whites, Sublicon passed out, and I can't remember who else to Adam Reed, the editor of Fultime.