Cleveland OH FUSA gathering spot

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by SteveM19, Feb 13, 2008.

1. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

I just found a good soccer bar in Rocky River, on the W side, called The Pub. They get FSC and Setanta, I spoke to the mgr who placed me on his email list to give the weekly viewing schedules. Fans of all the teams in the premeirship have a sign up roster, so we'll probably have to share the place, but I had dinner there tonight and I give it two thumbs up. It's on Detroit Rd, in a building that used to be an old movie theater. Here's the link -- http://www.tavernrestaurantgroup.com/pu ... river.html. Any takers?

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Thanks, Steve, that sounds good. Have you tried the Fox and Hound on the east side? I believe it has Setanta. The West side can be difficult for us on winter Saturdays because we always have two kids games to attend.

3. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

I have not, I didn't even know they had Stanta or FSC -- so much the better for me, the W side is quite a haul. I only went there last night because I had to be on that side of town.

4. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

And believe me, I know how the kids thing goes :D

5. Clevelandmo

The ManU game is only on Setanta so we should see about getting a group of Cleveland fans together at either pub. I'll check my boys' game schedule to see if we can make it.

6. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

We are having a FUSA gathering at the Fox and Hound in Mayfield Hts to watch Fulham administer a thrashing to Manchester United! The mgr is going to open the doors to us at 1000. Cleveland Mo and myself are in. Any others in the area, hey, we'd love to have you. The Ws need help and they're will probably be plenty of fans of the other guys on hand.

7. Clevelandmo

Yes, I hope some of you cleveland based Fulham fans decide to join us. We need numbers. I will be there with my FUSA T-shirt, my hubby, and two boys. I also plan to ask a few friends, not Fulham fans but probably willing to cheer for the underdog.

8. Clevelandmo

Cleveland FFC-ManU match viewing

Anymore Clevelanders want to come to the Fox and Hound to cheer on our whites?