Cleveland/Columbus area FFC v Pompey

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by quickdraw, May 7, 2008.

1. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

Hey you all!

Anyone planning on going to a local watering hole and watching the absolute nail-biter that would be this weekend against Portsmouth?

Seeing as it will be such a huge match, I would like to watch it with some fellow supporters (or even just a large crowd as I cry for joy). I just don't think I would get the same satisfaction watching it on Setanta Broadband on my laptop alone.

I live about halfway between Cleveland and Columbus, so either is fine with me.

COYW!

:banana:

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

count me out... I'm going to ignore it till it's over.

Seems to be working for me, lately.

3. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I would probably be interested. There was someone on the Offal who might be interested too. From everything I've seen it is only on delayed broadcast at 12noon. Are you willing to wait until then? That is my only issue. My boys want to watch it live on the computer, but if there is a group getting together we'll do otherwise.

4. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Mo and QD, sorry but I'll have to sit this one out -- I posted elsewhere about it, but mother's day is throwing a monkey wrench into the gears. As far as a gathering, maybe the US-England friendly.

5. Clevelandmo

Quickdraw, I can get a group together if you're in. What do you think. Any other Cleveland area FFC fans interested?

6. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

I'll be there! I have my Sunday league game to think about, but even if it is the 4 o'clock match then I can make it back on time. I may just have to go straight there, but it'd be worth it. I may not be able to post-party, but maybe we could redo it with the England friendly as Steve pointed out.

7. Clevelandmo

Sorry Quickdraw I thought that you were a "no" due to the delayed broadcast. I tried yesterday to get some people but it was too late and I had a lot going on. We'll all get together sometime. Hopefully, you'll be in the chatroom.