Christmas Present

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by jimsig, Dec 29, 2009.

1. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Last Christmas the wife bought me last years Fulham away kit. This year she stayed football related and got me a 4 pack of NE Revs tickets (2 tickets for 4 games). I get to choose the games once the fixture list comes out in Feb. Can't wait!

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

My wife went WAY overboard and got me an iPod Touch. All I'd ever mentioned was I sorta would like an mp3 player.

I love it but how to break the news I cant use it with my laptop. iTunes WRECKS Win2000 performance.. IF it even works. That means I have to use HER {XP} laptop to load free music*.. OR pay itunes to download my rather limited selection.

* Of course that's the dreaded dilemma. ANYTHING doesnt go right when she uses it, then I get the blame.

3. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Just make sure you wear the away shirt from last Xmas when you go to the Rev games. You'll have to pick matches against teams that dont have a red away kit, though.

4. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

RE: Re: Christmas Present

Thinking of seeing the Fire (missed McBride at the cottage in Nov 07), the Crew, and maybe LA, saw them alreday in 08. Not sure of the other one yet. All depends on what days they play. Sat/Sun are best due to work.