Canadian Fulham Fan

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by CanadianSwede, Nov 26, 2008.

1. CanadianSwede

CanadianSwede New Member

Hello all,

Thought i'd introduce myself. Currently studying in Brussels, Belgium but originally from Canada. Have only recently become a Fulham Fan. I've always believed that you don't choose the football club you support but rather it chooses you and thats been the case. Had the chance to watch a lot of Premier League last year and after Fulhams great escape and the passion and support of the fans, I knew that Fulham were the team for me.

Got a chance to go to Craven Cottage on November 9th against Newcastle. Great atmosphere.

Glad I found this site.

COME ON YOU WHITES!

Cheers.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Welcome! A Canadian Swede living in Brussels ... ah the wonders of modern travel. Glad to have you aboard. Check out the amenities and make yourself at home.

Oh, and you'll soon be visited by our own FUSA troll asking you to tart up your information. He's a bit brusque, but he's really rather nice.

3. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome Swede, where in Canada are you originally from? We have a few people who are either from there or have moved to the Great White North. Good luck in your studies in Belgium.

4. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Welcome, Swede, the team chose us all.

Sometimes we want to slap the crap out of the team for it, but that's what makes being a fan interesting!

5. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Swede, thanks for checking in by introducing yourself and enjoy the site!

6. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Hello and welcome to FUSA.

7. VonBilly

VonBilly New Member

Welcome mate

3 words..
    Peart,Lifeson,Lee......
    enough said

well, they are the greatest 3piece to walk the earth