Can I keep my user name?

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by bostoncottage, Jul 30, 2009.

1. bostoncottage

bostoncottage New Member

The BostonCottage is picking up and moving to NYC. (yes, I went third person AND referred to myself as an object) Looking forward to meeting up with the NY crew for some games very soon.

2. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

Yay! Another New Yorker in the fold!

As you may have noticed from the previous threads, we meet up pretty much every time Fulham is on TV. Looking forward to meeting you.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Shore... esp convenient if yer movin to the East Village.
    :twisted:

4. jmh

jmh New Member

http://fulhamusa.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6332
    :D

NYC: Fulham vs. Blue Poo, Sun. 8/23, 11am
    . . . . . .
    ed pf; weird!

jmh, check your post prefs... make sure bbcode on, html off

info: no matter if you turn html on, mike has it off in the code so it wont work. only bbcode works