Bullard Injured again

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by jimsig, Dec 5, 2009.

1. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Damn, sorry Jim. The article says that it's not the injured knee. Here's praying for the best.

3. BarryP

BarryP New Member

I hope this turns out to be a minor set back or nothing and wish him luck.

4. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

Props to the Villa fans who gave Jimmy a good round of applause as he left the pitch.

5. articbob

articbob Member

I saw it happen on the replay yesterday. I hope he can recover and get his health back in the championship.

6. Jensers

Jensers New Member

I saw that as well and was feeling that maybe there is some class left in the game... then they followed Jimmy with the camera as he was carried off and you saw 3 men being jackasses. Next to them? A nice g-ma type who was clapping and being very supportive.

It was an interesting moment - I wish the g-ma had a taser to shut those idiots up... Fools.

7. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

8. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

Bullard was back for Hull's 5-1 loss at Everton.

I can see why Roy got rid of him. The boy has talent but has no concept (or care) for shape and positioning. Even the Premier League Radio announcers, at half-time mentioned that they weren't sure whether he was playing right middle or left middle because he was all over the place. They also commented that it must be frustrating for young Cairney, playing beside him who kept finding Bullard right next to him, no matter where he moved. Overall, he was more of a liability than a help.

9. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I thought the same thing, andy. You can attribute his lack of effectiveness to rust, but not his lack of discipline. Hull had 5 guys in midfield and yet Pineear and Arteta were always clear and in plenty of space, and NOBODY protected their back 4.

10. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Gotta admit, I rather did enjoy that glum look on Rocky's face when they panned to him after either Donovan or Rodwell's goal. Yeah, I know, I should get over it....but nah.

11. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Yeah, he's all over the place, but if he can get to playing well, Hull has a decent chance of staying up -- the only time they looked good all year was the few games he was playing for them.