Budweiser Man of the Match award

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by HatterDon, Jun 18, 2010.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I keep hearing the idiots on ESPN saying that we can go on there and vote, but since I don't pay attention to the post-game idiots, I never find out who wins.

I've checked both Budweiser and SOCCERNET, but searches of their website don't connect Bud and the World Cup at all.

So, is there a list somewhere of who the winners are? Since I've watched at least part of every match so far -- many thanks to the "robust economy in August 2008 -- I'd kind of like to find out who won.

A link would be nice. Thanks.

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Thanks, Jim.

Can you believe Ashley Cole was MOtM for the Algeria match. I thought Belhadj was miles ahead of everyone out there.

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Not that it deserves comment but I saw some studio commentators {type THAT three times fast!} saying essentially the same thing.

Those things are USELESS.. It's the same idiots who post on BBC 606 because their home MB peers cant stand their stupid asses.