Boxing Day in LA

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by RDG, Dec 14, 2009.

1. RDG

RDG Member

Because of my upcoming trip to visit my sister, I doubt I can make it to Nevada's for the MU match (that's still up in the air).

However, I hope to be at the King's Head in Santa Monica to watch the THFC match on the 26th. It's just down the road from my sister's, as well as my hotel, so I can stagger to and from there, before heading off to the airport in the afternoon. Anyone else in the area want to meet up? It sounds even more insane than the New Year's match that was on at 7:30 am. I must say that the West Coasters must be a hearty lot to watch the match at 5 o'clock!

2. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

I normally would be down for King's Head, but I am going to be in Dallas seeing family over Xmas.

3. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

RDG, I would be down, except my wife, daughter, and I are flying to Gaudalajara for my buddy's Carlos (I drag him to the Fox and Hounds in Studio City) wedding, which is on the 26th. The 5 am match is rough, but to watch one w/a out of towner would be worth it. Let us know the next time you're visiting your sister. PM Tim and LOBO, I bet one or both will go, or go onto the Friends of Fulham site and let Yankee Jim know (I think that's area he lives in, and I'm sure he would go if his schedule permits).

4. RDG

RDG Member

The ONE time I go to California in 25 years and everyone clears out! Just my luck.

5. RDG

RDG Member

Typical!

I got word today that they will NOTbe showing this live, though they may repeat it (I have no idea if they'll TiVo it). I may just get up to watch it on iraqgoals and join the chatroom. I may go to the King's Head for brekkie before going to the airport.

Ugh.

6. jmh

jmh New Member

By "they" do you mean FSC or the bar you were planning to go to? Because FSC's online schedule does say live coverage.

7. RDG

RDG Member

Sorry.

I meant the bar, The King's Head.

Oh, and -- of course -- neither the hotel nor my sister has FSC.

8. RDG

RDG Member

Sorry.

I meant the bar, The King's Head.

Oh, and -- of course -- neither the hotel nor my sister has FSC.