Best Facebook page

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by DCDave, Dec 10, 2008.

1. DCDave

DCDave Member

I recently joined Facebook and noticed there are several "Fulham" pages. Does anybody know which one or ones seem to be the best?

2. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

I'm on Facebook, but I do all my Fulham chat time on this site. The Groups I've looked at tend to have a lot of ... younger ... posters, so its worse than the Offal at times.

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I keep getting emails saying that friends of mine -- real people I know -- have visited my Facebook page and would like to invite me to theirs.

Here's the thing. I don't have a Facebook page. I no longer even have a MySpace page. I cancelled it during a time when I was employed in the education business and was co-facilitating a church-based young adult group [I'm still doing the latter]. I was stunned to discover that I had been hacked and, under my identity, a bunch of disgusting bulletins were issued under my name. I was mortified and cancelled my account.

I've no desire to get back into it, although the band does have a MySpace account as does the aforementioned YA group. Just not for me.

4. bostoncottage

bostoncottage New Member

I"m in the "Fulham Football Club" group and it's pretty good.

5. IanHux

IanHux New Member

I'm not a big fan of facebook so I can't really help you out there. I'm a member of "Fulham Supporters" but other than that I don't really know what I'm doing or what other options are out there.