Anyone have an extra Charlton ticket?

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by jrose, Feb 17, 2006.

1. jrose

jrose New Member

Hey gang. I'm going to be in London on April 15 and would love to see the match. Ticket office only has corner seats available....I was hoping for something closer to the center. If anyone has extras please let me know.

Thanks!

-Jay

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hi Jay,
    I will also be over fro that match. So I can help you out.

Just a few questions,
    You in the states?
    What section do you want?

3. jrose

jrose New Member

Re: Charlton game

Hey Mike. Yes, I'm stateside...sunny West Palm Beach. I made it to one Fulham game in 2003 at Loftus Road. Had a great time but the seats were behind the goal. I'm not really used to watching a game from that angle so I was hoping for something closer to the center line this time. In looking at the Cottage map, I'd like to shoot for sections T, V, W or X on the Riverside Stand, or CL through HL on the Stevenage Road Stand. (Or C through H right behind it.)

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

RE: Re: Charlton game

Hi Jay,
    I see the Stevenage rd. stand is nearly sold out (the only blocks available are AL, K, and KL), that the only blocks available in the Riverside are S and Z (blocks T, V, W, X are sold out) and all the blocks in the Hammersmith End are available.

If you want atmosphere, take a seat in either Block 4 or Block 5 of the Hammersmith End but considering you don't want to be behind the goal, I would suggest AL in the Stevenage rd. stand. It may be near field level but it is a great stand which also has a great atmosphere.

If you want a quieter match, then definitely book the Riverside.

But back to your original request for an extra ticket, I'll see if any of the people I know who are ST holders in Riverside X and Stevenage H block, have an extra seat for this match. If need any other info, feel free to post on this board or email me at mike@fulhamusa.com

5. jrose

jrose New Member

Re: Charlton

Thanks for asking around, Mike, that would be great. (And worth a pint or two after the game!)