Any Updated FFC v E'ton info???

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Jill, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Jill

Jill New Member

My husband and I will be in London and plan to see the match. I checked in here to see any hints about getting tickets and see that this was posted some time ago. Any plans? If not, how does one go about getting the tix on the day? Do they have people selling outside? Must we purchase ahead? What are the chance of availability at the box office? Thanks for any info. I haven't seen a match - but I have made it to the Golden Lion! 8)

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Any Updated FFC v E

Mike will have more information for you, but in short, you will need to purchase your tickets ahead of time. You can call the ticket office and order your tickets.

As mentioned though, Mike will have more info and might even be able to get them for you in advance himself.

3. Jill

Jill New Member

RE: Any Updated FFC v E

Thanks Tom, I'll see if I hear from him. I've been gone a long time - but watching every match I can.

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hi Jill,
    Are you the same Jill from Atlanta?? No matter, but my advice for the match is definitely get some tickets ahead of time.

Luckily, they are now on general sale and you can purchase it from the clubs website here: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Tickets/Tickets.aspx . As for what stand to sit in, definitely try and get either hammersmith end or Johnny Haynes stand. Try H4, H5 or H6 in Hammersmith and any seat in the Haynes stand except the corners and close to the pitch.

There will be plenty of us yanks at this match as well but let me know if you need anything else at all.

5. Jill

Jill New Member

RE: Re: Any Updated FFC v E

Hi Mike,

Yes, I am. I'm still a Fulahm Fan - but have not been signed in. We are heading to friends' in the London area and can't pass up the opportunity to see Fulham play, if possible. I'll look into the tickets this afternoon - and thank you for the seating info. If it looks like we're going I'll send a pic of us so you can spot us in the crowd. (I've changed since the member photo.... That sounds cryptic like a sex-change op or something. Just hair color and lost a lot of weight! Thanks again. I see you've moved. FFC has been very, very good to you, I think.

6. Jill

Jill New Member

RE: Re: Any Updated FFC v E

Hi again Mike,

Well, it's done! John and I will be in H4 seats 82 and 83. Please look for us, unless we've seen you earlier at the Golden Lion or shopping for "stuff" out front. We fly stand-by and HOPE we make it - that will be the only reason we don't show. This is us... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/ ... llcopy.jpg If you can't get the picture, just look for perplexed Americans, looking happy! (John supports Arsenal - but swears he will be good.)
    Thank you for the information - it's what I wanted to do but needed to have it confirmed.

7. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Re: RE: Re: Any Updated FFC v E

Just copy that address in IMG pocket jill

8. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

John looks remarkably intelligent for an Arsenal supporter! :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Jill

Jill New Member

AAAAAARGH!!!!!!! I thought only the link would come through!!!!! Jeez - that was blown up from a pic taken after - well, during - a pub crawl in Western Ireland. Great hair! He is remarkably intelligent - but obviously must have had a lot of trauma in his childhood! I forgive him because last year Fulham beat Chelsea when he was wearing my FFC scarf tied tightly around his head as a joke to me - HA! Now he has to wear it every time we watch - and it seems to be helping. :D

10. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

I will definitely look for you but there will be an abundance of Americans at this match, so I'm hoping Fulham come up with a win!! Alot of us will be in the Golden Lion before hand and tell your man he needs to start supporting the black and white ASAP.!!

The move went well and if you need anything done on this side of the pond, just let me know.

Cheers!