Any fans in Denver?

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jmh, Feb 27, 2008.

1. jmh

jmh New Member

The first weekend in April I'm going to be making my annual pilgrimage to the Frozen Four (the final four of the NCAA hockey tournament), this year being held in Denver. However, that Saturday FFC hosts Sunderland in a match that (assuming some points are picked up in March) has big implications for the relegation battle, and I don't want to miss it. Assuming it's being televised, and assuming I'll be able to fight my way through what's sure to be a terrible hangover to make it somewhere to watch an 8am match, is there anyone out there who'd want to meet up to watch that morning?

2. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

JMH, would love to meet up for the game, if it's on, that weekend. But I believe the Frozen Four is actually the following weekend April 10-12. Either way, there is a great Pub downtown, British Bulldog, to catch games. It's not in the happening area of dtown, but it's worth the 10-15 minute walk to go. They are @ Reading on the 12th, so if you're around, we can catch the match.

3. jmh

jmh New Member

Re: RE: Any fans in Denver?

Heh. You know, given that I have plane tickets, I should probably have known that! But hey, everything I said about the Sunderland match is equally applicable to the Reading match. :D

And that pub is perfect, only about 1/2 mile from where I'm staying.

4. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

RE: Re: RE: Any fans in Denver?

great. where are you staying? Do you already have tix to frozen four? I might go as well, friend of mine got rented a suite. If I do go, you will be welcome to join us in there. When it gets closer and you haven't heard from me, just PM me and we can set something up. If you need any information about denver, don't hesitate to ask.