Another Essex fan

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by finlaystreet, Apr 7, 2007.

1. finlaystreet

finlaystreet New Member

Hello to all fellow Fulham fans everywhere.
    I've been following Fulham since the early eighties, and was a regular in the Hammersmith End during the nineties.
    Unfortunately, Fulhams rise through the football league coincided with my having children and a bigger mortgage, so I'm ashamed to say it has been 7 years since my last visit to Craven Cottage ( v Nottingham Forest, 2000).
    Domiciled in my home county, Essex.
    Best wishes,
    Manny

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Welcome, finlay street!

good to have more brit fans on board.

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome Manny! How did you find FulhamUSA.com? Any and all are welcome. You will find Fulham supporters from America, Canada, England and other parts of the world on here.

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome Manny,
    Will you children grow up to be FFC fans?? Hope to see you around here more often...

Come on you whites...

5. finlaystreet

finlaystreet New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome.

Chicago Tom, I found FulhamUSA.com through Fulham FC's MySpace.
    I'm at http://www.myspace.com/manny_fs if anyone is interested.

American Mike, I have two sons whom I hope will be Fulham fans, although my eldest son Joe (8 years old) keeps telling me he likes Chelsea :cry: I hope he is just trying to wind me up, although my elder brother supports them, and my brother in law too, but please don't hold it against me.
    Manny

6. McBridefan1

McBridefan1 New Member

RE: Thanks

Hold it against you, your a credit to your family which is seriously deficient in character if they support Chelsea. Don't let the boy go down the path of darkness, you have an obligation to save your children from evil. One suggestion is to keep him away from his crazy uncle Jose (Morinho).

7. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

RE: Thanks

welcome to the site. we look forward to reading your posts