an idea...

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by christopher, Aug 8, 2005.

1. christopher

christopher New Member

I'm not too sure how many of you still play football, and this could be a pipe dream, but I was wondering if it was possible for a FFC USA team to play the FFC SC? You know, if a bunch of us went over to watch a match, and have the chance to play too, in my mind that would be amazing.

Speek up, if this is just some random drunken thought by me, that's fine, but if it's not...

cheers,
    christopher

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

I think thats a great idea...and I would be more than happy to compete. It would probably give some of us something to shoot for with regard to getting fit.

3. Jux

Jux New Member

With my current state of fitness, I will volunteer to be the equipment manager.

4. christopher

christopher New Member

I was thinking we could shoot for the end of the season, catch the last game at the cottage, play some, and have plenty of drinks afterwards.

that way it gives us a touch of time to have some sort of fitness level, and save up the coin to make a trip out of it.

5. andyns

andyns New Member

Nice idea. I would play but since I'm going to Germany for the World Cup, no Craven Cottage trip this season. :(