adidas in, Kappa out (yay)

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by jumpkutz, May 17, 2013.

1. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Outstanding. I refused to order any Fulham gear with that pedophile logo on it. Adidas may be boring, but they're not embarrassing and vulgar.

3. sullytex

sullytex Member

I won a signed Arron Hughes (by him and the team) away jersey in a charity auction which I have framed. That is the only way I was going to buy any of the kappa stuff (and may not have bid if it wasn't someone I knew). Def happy. Might buy next year's jersey...might be the last one we have from the premiership in a while! D'oh!

4. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

If it had not been for the jersey I won in one of last years monthly drawings I would not own any Kappa stuff

5. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Looking forward to the adidas gear. Now if we can just get a collar on the kit next!

6. jumpkutz

:text-+1:

I like the collared look as well. Probably not gonna happen with adidas, though.

7. dtowndough

dtowndough Active Member

very much looking forward to leaving Kappa. Agree that probably need to get one ordered this year and prepare for the worst.

8. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

My Adidas NE Rev's Jersey for a few seasons ago has a collar, maybe there is hope

9. jumpkutz

So how is it that even Wolverhampton, who was relegated yet again this season, already has it's new kit out for next season, AND WE DON'T YET!

Arrghh.

10. jumpkutz

11. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

12. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Looks like a tight fit ala the Kappa built-in-bra disaster of a shirt. It also looks like a predictably boring adidas jersey. If Fulham would go back to one of the old classic crests for this then one I would like it. With the contemporary crest it will be a little too nazi.

13. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

At first I thought it looked like another Germany kit...but now, we've just got the same one as Swansea.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/ ... 34x761.jpg

:doh:

Couldn't somebody at Adidas gave one of the teams a heads up that they were getting the same kit?

here's another glimpse:

[​IMG]

14. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

The collar and the Adidas logo is slightly different than the Swansea image from above, but yeah, it is basically the same thing.

15. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

Wow, how embarassing is that! I thought it was bad when Adidas cut down their youth line so far in jersey and color selection that almost every third team seems to be wearing the same uniform and color selection but you would have thought they could have done better for Fuham and Swansea.

16. jumpkutz

Gonna wait until the full strip comes out but so far I'm not digging the deeper black "V" down the front of the shirt from the neckline. We'll see.

17. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I'll be waiting for the away kit.

On a side note, I am digging VFB Stuttgart's new kits for this season. Perhaps we should have wished for a Puma return? I loved Fulham's kits when they had Puma making them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. jumpkutz

Yeah, I would have been happy with Puma, Nike, Umbro, even Under Armor, anybody with a chance at adding a collar. Still better than Kappa, though.

19. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

20. jumpkutz