A little fun sabotage? :P

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by K33NY, Apr 24, 2014.

1. K33NY

K33NY New Member

I participate on a different forum for Fulham fans as well, you might have heard of it, Friends of Fulham. One guy posted a topic there yesterday or so, that QPR is having a open vote of player of the year on theire website, and many from FoF, inclouding myself went to the website to vote for Aaron Hughes, so if you would like to play a little joke on them, go to http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/23041 ... 06240.aspx and vote for Aaron Hughes as well :D

The vote is just beneath the Goal of the year voting, and you dont have to put in your name either ;)

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Wasn't too long ago that we voted Hughes our POY (I think it was the year the Big Aussie won it). Didn't mind sending the Haha's Zamora or AJ especially after the Lee Cook fiasco, but wished Aaron had gone elsewhere.

3. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

Seems a little childish to me. Of course maybe I'm just getting old. Now you kids get off my damn lawn!!! :?

4. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

And turn down that damn noise you call music!!!!!!

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I'm with Ag on this one. One of the major problems with FofF is that they are obsessed with QPR. I'd say there was 1 QPR related thread to every 2 Fulham threads last summmer.