A Guide to Fulhams Homegrown Talent

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by dcheather, Aug 5, 2013.

1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

For Hatter, per Facebook:

http://hammyend.com/index.php/2013/08/a ... t-2013-14/

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting Heather. Knew Trotta blew a pk, but had no idea that he took it against orders :naughty: . Sounds like there is some young talent coming up the ranks. That final paragraph titled 'last word' is the one I'm interested in. Would really love to see those 3 (Kasami, Briggs, and Frei) given a real opportunity before being loaned/sold off, but that probably won't happen.

3. Masterhaynes

Masterhaynes Member

You failed to mention the two young left fullbacks that only have a year between them Sean Kavanagh and Tom Richards. Both can tackle and are both lightning fast on the overla., I thought when I watched Kavanagh in the the semis and final of the 2012 final we had a top player but then I watched Tom Richards in the 2013 final flying down the wing and putting in solid tackles it was just like watching Stuart Pearce play at his best (Pearce was watching in the the Riverside stand by the way).

With these two pushing each other through the academy I'm certain one of them will be pushing hard for the first team by the end of the season, especially as Richardson looks OK there but not yet convincing me he is a long term solution.

4. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Sorry MaterHaynes, I can't claim the article as my own. I posted the link and article from Hammyend.com.
    Thanks for the supplemental material!