A 'Bipartisan' style A-political Rant against the REAL EVIL!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Jun 3, 2014.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Summary: It isnt Obama and it isnt the Democrats.

Notice I ain't had much to say since the 2012 elections? That the main thing I've said about the 'world situation' has to do with corruption in academia and carpetbagging environmentalism?

All needs to be 'prognosticated' about State of Things is "Be careful what you wish for' and Watch for an avalanche of 'Expose publishing' come 2017.

Some journo's will of course, jump the gun.. pretending they are "Shocked, I tell ya, SHOCKED!"
    It has begun and this isn't the first:
    "Americans are starting to doubt President Obama is a good boss
    BY CHRIS CILLIZZA
    June 3 at 2:29 pm
    President Obama got elected on competence."

Snarfle, guffaw. Chris Cilliza back in the day was a frequent punching bag for those exposing Lib-Journo Ass-lickers. Now we're gonna read lots more from the "Gee I'm stunned" Press Corps! When Cilliza says 'Americans' he REALLY means guys like himself.
    And I dont recall the President EVER campaigning on his 'competence' that would have been a pandora's box. He campaigned on 'Dreams', elucidated as "Hope and Change". People took it as 'competence' becuase Journo's implied he was competent. By the crease in his pants, among other significant indicators.

For some of you, who feel betrayed and even THINK about discussing 'Impeachment'.. STHU! He probably can't and certainly should not be impeached.
    He's only doing what he was on record as SAYING he would do. OR wanted to do.

You might say that YOU didnt know it... "Well, WHY NOT!" I did... that's why with every new 'issue' I just sort of shrug
    Not happy with it but I shrug. After all, Votes Count! Really.

Save the blame for the mainstream press / media, like WaPo, who did not do their jobs.

And brace yourself for an avalanche of exposes come February 2017. They wont care they make themselves look stupid, they will make a buck or two. And maybe absolve themselves of their own malfeasance.
    When that day comes, DO NOT BUY THEIR BOOKS. Ask on Amazon why they did not do their jobs.
    Dont read ANYTHING they write, no matter the premise.
    LET THEM DRIVE CABS OR CLERK IN Carry-outs! LET THEM STARVE. Only fair eye for an eye justice.
    Hell, America will survive, we always have.. that is why we're exceptional.. but the faith of the public in their press corps will be badly shaken.

The only way to fix that is to make Know-nothing journos {the ones who went to J-school to 'make a difference' and project / protect their political views and aspirations} pay the price.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Re: A 'Bipartisan' style A-political Rant against the REAL E

You can always trust the non-partisan cool analysis provided by folks who use terms like "Lib-Journo Ass-lickers." Call it "bipartisan" and "apolitical" all you want, it's just more grumbling and aggressive typing by an angry old white man who can't stand that every month there's fewer and fewer people who buy this kind of inarticulate blustering.

3. pettyfog

Why should I not be angry? I'm an American. I look deeper than 'Hopes and Dreams'...
    What I see is future generations' aspirations, welfare and freedoms bartered away
    and catch that 'angry old WHITE man'. Yeah.. guess who hears a Chrissy Matthews 'dog whistle' where there is none. Well have you read some Chris Matthews rants, lately?

No comment there on the main point I raised on the Media's failure or its inevitable 'pendulum swing' aftermath. Instead only an attack on me.

"every month there's fewer and fewer people who buy this kind of inarticulate blustering."

On WHAT planet, Don? If that were true, then I would be WRONG about the coming avalanche of Post-Presidential Exposes and I would have to eat humble pie. And the esteemed educated and informed Susan Rice would not be a laughingstock.
    I would be wrong about the disillusion being voiced by that media at this time. Am I WRONG?

Sadly my point implies that 'every month there will be more and more people who just tune out completely'. Because they dont feel they are getting the truth from anyone.
    Folks, here's what you get when you dare to try to make points against a Progressive's POV. Whether it's global warming or any other socio/politico/economic issue.. they SAY they welcome debate but when they dont like, or can't rebut, the point it's
    "Because.. Shut Up"

I dont know why you do this Don.. you know by now you certainly cant shut me up. And I learned to not carry it on forever.
    See folks, I am on record here as predicting a FUTURE result of this CURRENT string of political mishaps and Don is not... yet. Perhaps he would like to offer one up.

What do you say, Don?
    Or we could debate a more elemental truism:
    The Power of a People is in its Press
    And btw, whatever became of David 'qualified by pant crease' Brooks?

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Yes, you are. And thanks for asking.

5. pettyfog

Well, that will be easy enough to see. Assuming we're both still breathing.
    What's the stakes?
    :)