2023-24 Fulham Kit

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by MicahMan, Jun 28, 2023.

1. MicahMan

MicahMan Administrator

The kit isn't out yet, but Fulham does have a new primary sponsor: SBOTOP
    The logo will look familiar, it has been Leeds' primary sponsor for the past few seasons.
    https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2023/june/28/fulham-announces-record-sponsorship-with-SBOTOP/

Their logo confuses me a little - is that an "O" between the T and the P or a zero? If it is an "O" why is it printed like a zero? If it is a zero, why?

While we don't know what the new kits look like, the article above says they will be worn when Fulham plays in the US in July.

2. MicahMan

MicahMan Administrator

SoCalJoe likes this.
  3. astroevan

astroevan Well-Known Member

I like it. My problem with being a Fulham fan is that if you look through my entire wardrobe, you will not find a single white, red or black shirt. They're just not colors that I wear. So this is nice as it is not completely one color. I hope the team will be selling them at the Summer Series matches. It's probably time for me to upgrade my jersey from a decade ago: [​IMG]

I am equally confused about the sponsor logo, and to be honest the sponsor itself. I don't partake in the sports book world so maybe that's hindering me, but I tried to figure out what the name/logo stands for and that led me to trying to figure out the difference between SBOTOP and SBOBET. I couldn't get anywhere because the About Us on the sbotop website was mainly generic lingo and nearly every other search result was some forum or reddit thread. So I stopped that and started perusing the Fulham Kit archive.

SoCalJoe and MicahMan like this.
  4. MicahMan

MicahMan Administrator

SoCalJoe likes this.
  5. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

1000% the black shorts would be better then highlighter pink.

6. astroevan

astroevan Well-Known Member

Interestingly enough, all the photos posted show the players in black shorts.

I've said it before (but I don't mind beating the dead horse every once in a while), but what is up with away kits that do not have a single team color in them? I'm happy to see that on a third kit, but home and away should be team colors in my book.

7. sacffc

sacffc Well-Known Member

Come On You Whatevers !