2009/2010 Kits

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by WhitesBhoy, May 1, 2009.

1. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Sounds kind of wierd, that 2010 stuff...

But I digress. I just saw the 'scums new home kit and all I have to say is...

aaaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha, aaaaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! :3d laughing:

[​IMG]

That alone should take a little wind out of their sails for tomorrow's match. The description blue-poo could not be more accurate.

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

:3d funny: :3d funny: :3d funny:

:3d laughing: :3d laughing: :3d laughing:

Chelski, the club guaranteedt obring the ugliest uniform every year, every style. All that atrocity is missing is the codpiece. Wait,better not give them any ideas, but the Blue Batman look would be complete.

3. DCDave

DCDave Member

Now, not let's be too hard on our friends down the road. Times are obviously tough over there. They can't afford whole pieces of blue cloth to make there jerseys and must settle for scraps left over from other club's shirts.

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

5. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

It's the faux-"bro" look. Or is it the man-zierre?

6. MisfitKid

MisfitKid New Member

A zipper!!?? The thing has a flipp'n zipper!!??
    What? For those hot days to let a little air in??

:3d laughing: :3d laughing: :3d laughing:

7. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

they need to cool their imagination?

8. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Seriously, this is a joke, right? Something has to be up. Maybe someone somewhere in Chelski's marketing department posted the wrong info, or WB was mistaken, but this was either an error some place or a big wind-up, right?

Right?

:3d laughing:

9. ToviFromSantaBarbara

ToviFromSantaBarbara New Member

when do ours come out?

10. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Must be Adidas' new "thing". Saw a pic of ARod in the paper today from an extended spring training (or whatever) game he was in and the shirt looked very similar. I thought it might be sweat or shadow lines at first glance (being a b&w pic), but seeing this, it's apparantly the new style for Adidas. Glad they don't make our kits.

Wonder is this'll carry over to the NUFC kits? They have an over abundance of man-boobs in their stands....when they deign to wear shirts. Perhaps underwire could be included as an option for an extra couple pounds.

11. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

remember a few years back there was this World Cup commercial that had 'bots playing soccer? Rooney and Henry were two of them. They had the same sort of faux armor on. Crazy stuff.

What would be embarrassing, though, is putting that kind of kit on the team finishing bottom of the CCC.

12. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

Those Chelsea kits are the whole new Adidas standard for next year. The Red Bulls have something similar now and I have seen a couple other Adidas kits for next year that are the same (stupid) style.

NY Red Bulls:

[​IMG]

Next year's rumored Bayern Munich kit:

[​IMG]

Russia's 09/10:

[​IMG]

I hope Fulham sticks with a basic/classic Nike look.

13. Flamingcokecans

Flamingcokecans New Member

I talked to my friend who is in charge of the Nike Apparel lines and he said that he doesn't know when Fulham's will be announced since Nike only develops their kit, but does not retail it.

We are a the mercy of the cottage..... however, given what I have seen from my friend that they are putting out for the teams that are signed with Nike, we will not have to worry about looking worse than Chelsea. Not as long as we stick with Nike at least.