2009-10 Fulham USA fantasy league

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by SteveM19, Jul 20, 2009.

1. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Premiereague.com started their fantasy league today, and here we go to establish bragging rights again! Which is a little dorky, but what can you do. The FUSA code is 321816-81045 -- please copy that in the "join private league" box and you should be good to go!

My team name is Scout Jem & Atticus -- no points for guessing what book my students will be reading this coming school year.

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Whoops, I see the code listed on the front page is different from the one you see above, and has approx 50 more members than the above code -- including 3 of the 4 people who signed up w/ that code -- how about disregarding the last post and using the one on the front page.

3. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Would it have killed you boys to update the graphic with the right year? :lol:

4. dave2d2

dave2d2 New Member

I am in. Thanks.

5. ToviFromSantaBarbara

ToviFromSantaBarbara New Member

i think i'm missing the "code on the front page". I want to join FulhamUSA's group for fantasy, someone help me out.

6. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Ugh, can't find the code online -- PM Tom

7. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

I'm in as Danny Murphy's Law. Thanks for setting this up.

SUPER HINT: Week 2 has a whopping 6 games on the 18th. So I wouldn't overload the roster with FFCers as they won't play.

8. sullytex

sullytex Member

Steve, I joined, should be on next week.

Nice job though. Shawcross was huge...saldy sitting on my bench as my first sub.

9. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

I just joined and will be on next week. Geoff- prepare for more smack-talkin' :p!!!

-T

10. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member