2008-2009 Schedules

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by dtwondough, Feb 21, 2008.

1. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

When do they typically release schedules for upcoming seasons? I know I'm way ahead here, but just curious as a group of us are beginning to plan a trip. will the be released before July?

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Usually around June 20-22 the fixtures for the following season will be released.

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

dtwon, if you're planning a trip to Old Blighty that includes fitba at CC [and, if not, why not], and you want to book well ahead [to save money], you're better planning a Spring visit than a Fall one. I always like to travel in Europe in April/May or October/November, but not knowing what the fall schedule will be kinda deters me from scheduling in the fall.

4. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

HD, long story short, my friend that actually got me following Fulham, from when he lived there, wants to go over for the NFL game that they are playing in October. I've told him I'll go, but not to the NFL game, I would want to try and catch EPL/Fulham games Sat and Sun. There's a big group of us that want to go over (6-10) and most of us are married, so we just want to get possible dates on calendars so we our time won't be booked for us by our bosses. Thanks for the info. I really wanted to go April 5th to the Sunderland game with other fans, but none of my friends could go that weekend.

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

yeah; well, the good news is that there'll be about a half-dozen professional matches in the London area that weekend. The bad news is that Fulham may be playing at Sunderland.

If the boys are away, you might be able to do a tour of the ground -- and have a pint with Mike -- and check out an Arsenal or Spurs match. Not playing favorites here, but I've been more comfortable as a neutral in football crowds in North London than at say Millwall or West Ham.

6. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

Thanks for the advice. Once we get closer I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions regarding venues.