Zat effin' Knight

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by SteveM19, Nov 7, 2009.

1. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

If anyone watched the Villa -- Bolton game, somehow, Villa won special dispensation from FIFA to be able to play the game 12 on 10. It has to be, because the Knightmare has suited up for Bolton.

I am sure he thinks he is still playing for Villa. He has been toasted on all three goals, as of this writing, and on 2-3 plays where Villa haven't converted. Add in an own goal last week against Chelski, and I wonder how he has a job.

How is he still in the Prem. A million dollar body and a 10 dollar head. He has to have pictures of someone with a donkey. That's the only thing I can think of.

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: Zat effin

Whatta ya REALLY think?!!!

Dontcha just love it when the majority opinion wins out?

OTOH: Up the Villa... should be everyone here's favorite team after Fulham.

Esp a Clevelander... use Villa as ammo on the Browns Organization!

3. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

On the FSC preview show this morning they quoted Gary Megson as saying that Zac Knight needs to "focus better in order to reach his full potential" :shock: :roll: :lol: Hey Megs, his nickname is Knightmare for a reason.

4. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

I'm having Knightmares!!!

The Clowns? Jim, they're not even fun to rag on. You gotta shoot at moving targets. They aren't even on my radar -- life is too short.

No second team here, at least none in the Prem or CCC. Lower leagues are still an option, but none have chosen me and it's not like I am on the market. I'm married, in life and in football. You gotta dance with them what brung ya, after all. And the Knightmare wouldn't be invited to the party anyway. He'd probably get beaten to the punch bowl.

5. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

RE: I

All I can say is that might be the only decision LS got right. Good riddance to him and no sympathy for Wanderers. I don't miss "the hoof" at all

6. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

The sun does indeed shine on a dog's posterior -- Knightmare scored the only goal v. Wolves today.

In related news, Wolves just clinched a relegation spot, as they are now too embarrassing to be allowed to stay in the Prem.

7. jmh

jmh New Member

Did everyone else simultaneously forget to jump?

8. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

The SOCCERNET writeup was in error though. They said that it was Knight's first goal this season. I do believe it was his third, although it was the first for the club he was playing for.

9. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Believe it or not, he scored with his foot.