you have been warned

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HatterDon, Dec 9, 2017.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Long-time members of FulhamUSA will remember 2008 when I was hawking the Tim and Bob Show CD, Take it Outside. I sent copies of it to several folks on here -- including some of the European folks who hung out here in some numbers in those days.

Well, I'll have a CD coming out just in time for Christmas 2017. It should be available some time in January or February 2018 [hard to get the project finished when you're in the hospital doped up on weird shit, but I digress].

In any event, I'll be advertising the new CD -- Ain't Too Tired -- on these pages for $10 plus postage. And, if you joined us here in Futility.com after 2008, I'll add a copy of Take It Outside as well.

The new CD consists solely of songs I wrote; you'll find on it some of the same sort of wordplay I employed in my Views From SouthTexas. Shit, I just lost about 20 sales with that sentence.

Anyhow, I'll add to this thread when I finally get the little fekkers in my paws. COYW!!!

SoCalJoe likes this.
  2. dtowndough

dtowndough Active Member

cant wait HD, looking forward to it.

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

The fekkers are INDEED in my paws.

Ain't Too Tired is now available. If you'd like to purchase a CD just send me a PM saying that along with your mailing address. If you aren't in the Peoples Republic of South Texas, I'll charge you a whole dollar for postage.

SO, that's $10 ... $11 including postage. If you request it, Take It Outside will be free with the purchase of Ain't Too Tired.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

shameless bump -- and not the bloody last! :D

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

as promised

6. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Surprised to find a package in the Wed. mail from San Antonio (per our conversation Don, I was thinking maybe Thurs/Fri) and was able to listen to the entirety of 'Ain't Too Tired' in the car and it was very enjoyable. Full of the wit you'd expect out of HD it cruises from track to track. if I had to describe it in a sentence I'd say it was combo of Randy Newman & Texas blues. (meant that as a big compliment). My favorite song first time through was More Nothin'. Another track I really liked was Knee Replacement Blues (I laughed and cringed w/the lady's matter of fact description of the procedure) in lieu of the solo. Is that HatterMom?

Congratulations on the CD, the fun you must of had making it comes through. I've already mailed something to you. There is one request I have for you and @AggieMatt so I hope that is accomplished in the not so distant future.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  7. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Thanks, Joe. The lady you're asking about is Kathy from the old Tim and Bob Show. She also does the solo on "Other People's Children."

Glad you like it!

8. dtowndough

dtowndough Active Member

I'm with SoCal. I've been listening on the morning commute. I've found myself going back to More Nothin' several times. Good work HD.

HatterDon likes this.
  9. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Bumping this thread back up, have to go on a long drive today and will be taking the CD w/me.