Wotcha from Durham NC

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by fulhamray, Jan 24, 2006.

1. fulhamray

fulhamray New Member

Well, I was 25 once...quite some time ago. I actually watched Johnny Haynes, Bobby Moore even George Best play for Fulham. I first started watching them back in 1967ish (against torquay Utd) and went to every home game for many years, even got to the cup final...and what a night that was on the Thames... and we lost!! Was a resident of Streatham and then Wandsworth Souf London.
    I now live in Durham NC, work for Duke and love it here, have Fulham on my licence plate and live with the derision that comes with being a Fulham Fan (even from my kids) but I am still a fan.
    Good to be here, this is a great site.
    Ray

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Thanks Ray! Welcome aboard! As I said in an email to you, I am a Duke fan as well. Let's hope come tourney time the Blue Devils are cutting down some nets winning it all!

Cheers!

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Aha! So YOU are the one! That has been commented on, on here I believe!

We've been waiting for you!

4. keithinspain

keithinspain New Member

Aha! So YOU are the one! That has been commented on, on here I believe!

WeHi,welcome to the site.I too have followed Fulham for about the same amount of time as you.I was brought up in the Elephant and Castle.Why not drop me a line?.COYW,Keith.