Where to buy FFC gear (hat)

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by mainefootballmom, Dec 1, 2007.

1. mainefootballmom

mainefootballmom New Member

My husband has recently decided he did not have enough sports in his life, and he needs another team to support. (I'm already a Red Sox, college football, college hockey, and Bruins widow.) After extensive research (I'm not kidding, he's an analyst as well as a sports fan), he has picked FFC as his English Premier League team.

Anyway, I'd like to get him a FFC winter hat for Christmas, something that looks like this, hopefully:
    http://www.justsport-group.com/shop.ful ... o_198.html

Can anyone tell me where I can buy something like this? Hopefully from the States -- at the link above, international shipping alone was 20 pounds!

Thanks!

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

lol mfm, hope he appreciates you putting up w/his addiction. You might want to try yanks-abroad.com, but finding a knit hat will be a difficult task w/out going to the club shop. Like all things ordered on the internet the supplier kills the customer on the "shipping/handling"

3. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

4. RDG

RDG Member

Your husband has great taste, both in football teams and in spouses. Who else but a great spouse would allow their mate not only to root for yet another sports team, but also to go out of their way to purchase them a gift for that team. Were that all our significant others as good and supportive as you!

5. mainefootballmom

mainefootballmom New Member

Thanks for the responses. I found a suitable ball cap on the yanks-abroad website. Hopefully we'll make it to London next year, and he'll have some more options available, when international shipping isn't a factor.

6. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Glad you found the hat, tell him he's more than welcome to join up and express his opinions here...

7. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome Maine mom...spent lots of time in your state since I was a child. In places like Sebago Lake and, believe it or not, Dover-Foxcroft. My wife and I, who is English, made the trip back to my homeland New York and spent a few days in Portland per her request. She loved it.