USMNT v Germany

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by dcheather, Jun 10, 2015.

1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Reminder: Today @ 2:45 pm EST on Foxsports 1.

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Halftime, but let's just review this goal a few times:

encorespanish, MicahMan and jimsig like this.
  3. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

Let's review it even more than that. THERE'S the Michael Bradley we all know and love!

4. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Wow. And, yes, it's just 2 friendlies. But the team just won against 2 top soccer power teams in their house.

And Michael Bradley was just a huge boss in that midfield for those 2 games. He's back.

"We're on to the Gold Cup!"

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I literally slept through the first half -- that's what getting up at 0230 to watch the U20s does for you. I woke up once to see we were behind, and then again during halftime. I was suprised to hear about the 16-pass move that resulted in Diskerud's goal. I'll have to find it on FB.

Hey, that little Hawaiian guy can do the do, eh? I've always liked our Hawaiian strikers -- men or women.

By the bye, I believe we've now won 3 of our last 5 against the World Champions.

6. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Brilliant result, friendly or not! However, now Mo's never going to return...