1. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

Do you guys think anyone will be carrying the game besides Univision?

2. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Goala-Goala-Goala-G-G-G-G-G-Goooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!

What's wrong with Univision?

3. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

It will most certainly be on FSC (not as yet scheduled, but it will be there). Gotta agree w/PCB, I much prefer it in Spanish. The EPL has so many great play by play announcers, when is the US going to get one??

4. jmh

jmh New Member

The game is on FSC. They scheduled coverage of the 4pm Saturday QF from Foxboro under the assumption (which has played out correctly) that the US would be in that one.

I still think we'll see a 'B' lineup out there for the US on Saturday. I think Bradley won't want to risk having any of his top guys pick up a yellow in the QF and a yellow in the semi and not be available for the final (which I still have to think will be against Mexico). I'm guessing:

Keller
    Simek - DeMerit - Parkhurst - Spector
    Ralston - Clark - Donovan - Mapp
    Ching - Twellman

I will, of course, wind up completely wrong.

5. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

Re: RE: US/Panama

I like to understand what the announcers are saying. Other than that, nothing is wrong with Univision, watched World Cup on Univision last year because my neighbor made me.

6. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: Re: RE: US/Panama

Good ! Then Hejduk can play in the nitecap!

7. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

I don't really mind Wynalda much at all, I actually like his commentary, Tommy Smyth is fantastic "ol onion bag", but there are a few that are simply awful. I am looking at you Marcelo Balboa, Max Bretos and that one old guy on Gol TV that does the Serie A and La Liga matches. I actually have to mute the television when he is on.