1. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

While I have and will never claim to be a huge Olivier Bernard fan, I just read that Southampton is gonna sign him for a fee of $400,000 pounds. That is cheap. For that little of a price, I am surprised more teams did not take aim at him, including us.

2. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

Absolutely...much needed pace and stregth in defence.

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

From what I am reading and hearing now, Bernard did not want to play at Fulham. That is why there was never a big fuss about him made by the Fulham Directors. I wonder why he did not want to play. Perhaps he is still having nightmares from the 4-1 thrashing Fulham inflicted on his Newcastle squad. The thought of seeing Luis Boa Morte or Steed Malbraque on the counter attack was gonna be too much for him.

I say piss'on em! I can't wait til we play Southampton and score 2 or 3 on Bernard and the Saints!

4. Bee

Bee New Member

Re: RE: Transfers

He probably just wanted to experience relegation