Tottenham v Tromso & Brian McBride

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by AggieMatt, Sep 19, 2013.

1. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

I've praised McBride's work as a color man several times in the past and he's at his usual best today. He does a great job of breaking down the strategy and explaining the why's behind what you see. I'd love to watch one of our matches with him doing color to see what he says. Would be awesome if we could bribe him to join our chat room for a Fulham match.

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Didn't see it today, but you can see he is getting more and more comfortable in his studio work. Don't do the twitter thang, maybe if he is on we can invite him and Wynalda :shock:

3. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Simply an offer to join the chat would be great - Lord knows they'd probably decline, but still...

Nice idea, fellas.

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome erive, do you follow McBride on twitter? I was joking about Wynalda, considering his interview that originated here put him in hot water.