timmyg's trip to the cottage

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by timmyg, Aug 3, 2008.

1. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

...or the City of Manchester Stadium.

So I know the season hasn't even started yet, but I need to start planning my trip to London/Manchester next April. And I have several questions that if anyone could answer, I would greatly(!!) appreciate it.

I hope to be in Europe the week of April 4-11, where Fulham will/should be playing Liverpool at home (4/4) and ManCity (4/11) away. Obviously, tickets aren't on sale yet. But because its a home game against a big club and an away match would I even be able to purchase any tickets, considering my low buying history? (I've purchased tickets once before, Fall/2006 against Charlton.)

Or, is it possible for someone else with a pristine buying history to get me and my gf tickets?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

RE: timmyg

You could always purcahse a membership card from the ticket office and that would give you second preference to all tickets available after season ticket holders. I never experienced a problem purchasing home or away match tickets in my three months in London.

Mike would be the best person to get in touch with about tickets and the best manner about getting them, but from my experience I found the membership works well. I believe the membership costs 35 quid and includes the Fultime magazine for a year, discounts on club shop items and free travel to certain away matches.