The game is also on Foxsoccer.tv live

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Russell, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Russell

Russell New Member

Everyone,

I just wanted to make everyone aware that the game is on live today online at foxsoccer.tv at 3:45 PM EST.

It is a pay site but they have 3 different pay models for you to choose from.

It is on Taped Delay on foxsoccerplus at 8PM EST. Not everyone has access to this channel.

I have used this site and the streams are very good.

Enjoy the match

Fulhampatsfan
    www.cottagersconfidential.com

2. JP-STL

JP-STL New Member

Thanks. I think I'll spring for the $4.95 and try it.

I have refused to subscribe to Setanta/FSC-Plus because it would add $15 or $20 per month to my satellite bill.

Then, when Fulham is on Setanta/FSC-Plus I often go out to the Amsterdam Tavern or Tigin to watch...and have a couple of pints and/or breakfast. If I added it up, I'm sure I spend a good deal more than $15 a month on the pints and the breakfasts!

Now, I'm paying $5 to watch it on-line...you pay one way or the other, I guess.

3. Russell

Russell New Member

I've watched the last 2 games and again it was a very good stream.

I can't get Fox Soccer Plus so this is my only legitimate option. The most important thing though it is live.

FYI the stream probably will not be active until the game is just about to start.