Terror Watch/Border Sieve/Payoffs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Mar 27, 2008.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

News that Saddam paid the freight for several Dem {and probably more than 1 GOP} junket to Iraq comes out by means of federal indictment of the honcho for an 'Arab Charity' on charges of funding terrorism comes as no surprise to me.

Nor does it surprise me that Saddam provided 400,000 pieces of silver, through the same guy, to Scott Ritter to make his anti-sanctions propaganda film.
    'Radical Right Wing Alarmist' bloggers have tracked this for years.

But everytime I bring up this stuff on here, I get blasted. I'm NOT being 'alarmist' or inciting to riot, or advocating lynching the first Arab you run across. But dont you think you ought to, at least, hear about it?

And when I point out that Pelosi & Co. are witholding supportive aid to the government of Colombia at the same time documents found on FARC computers provide links to US politicos, including go-betweens for active legislators and hint at links to Obama's staff, by the same go-between..AND lead to finding FARC bought materials to make 'Dirty Bombs'. NATURALLY SOME dont like it.

You want links to specifics I can supply them. You want to ignore it.. just write this off as blather.
    What I'm saying is Do You know what your Congress is actually DOING?*
    Neither of the people who write on the following links are Right Wing nutcases**, though they've been attacked as such. your view may vary.

Terror Border articles
    Terror ties within US

** Well, maybe Schlussel writes like one, but that doesnt mean she's wrong. ;)
    - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -
    *Or what your candidate will do when President? Recently the 'talky' former Obama Foreign Policy advisor said, on a WGN Radio interview that Obama intends to make the rounds to all high profile countries... including Iran..and apologize for any perceived offense the US ever committed. She said this is the BEST opening to 'negotiations'
    {It's a long podcast, if you want to summarize her views, let it fully load and skip to the last fifth of the bar.}

Yeah... THAT will work, for sure.

2. EricD

EricD New Member

A whore does not care where the money comes from.
    None of these things are a surprise to me. It makes me sick and angry. We are weak, and we are too politically correct to our own demise.

Keep posting Fog.