Sounders tame Silverbacks

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Jensers, May 5, 2008.

1. Jensers

Jensers New Member

I dont really care about this too much. Just thought I would take a jab at the silverback fans.

hehehehehe...

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I thought the Sounders goalie was unneccesarily rough running down that ball near the end of the match and it's probably cost the Silverbacks player his season if not his career. It was enough to prevent me from rooting for the Sounders anytime soon.

3. Jensers

Jensers New Member

I had stopped watching at that point so I didnt see it.

I really tried to watch it... After about 35 minutes I looked at my wife and said, "This is brutal..." Click.

The MLS sounders better be more entertaining.