Setanta on Comcast

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Jeff, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Jeff

Jeff New Member

Setanta is indeed now available on Comcast in the Boston area (and I think all of New England). Pricey at $14/mo (what else is new), but got to watch the Villa and Man C games, and Stoke City is on delayed broadcast for this weekend, so how can I possibly complain?

Cheers!

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

so, first Comcast and then Time Warner?

huh?

3. Jensers

Jensers New Member

I think that is what I pay on Dish - $14 bucks a month.

Good thing I dont see the bill. I would probably get pissed and cancel it... But since I dont see it, it is easy to justify - there is usually either a Spurs or Fulham match on each weekend on Setanta so it is like a 3.50 PPV per match and it gets cheaper when you add in the FA, Uefa, Champions League, Carling, SPL, and of course - the Special One puppet show.

4. BarryP

BarryP New Member

This may be worth the $14 bucks a month all by itself.

5. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Yes, and yes!

6. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Setanta has some good programming and I got over the $14/month once the Fulham 'jones' really kicked in. They have a good program called the 'Friday Football Show' on Friday nights and then another show 'Football Matters' on Monday nights with former managers, players, and refs occassionally.

Helps makes you feel like you are getting value for the money, plus they play more games than FSC.