Setanta broadband question

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Coog, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Coog

Coog New Member

Most likely I will sign up for a month of Setanta broadband later this week. Does anyone know how easy it is to cancel, i.e. how early before your month expires do you have to notify them? Or if you notify them a week before the end of your month, do they cut you off as soon as you notify them or do they keep your subscription in place until your 30 days are up?

I hate auto-renewals on a month to month basis but my credit cards don't offer one time usage CC numbers so I am stuck worrying about how to cancel subscriptions.

:roll: