Season Ticket DVD??

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by FFCinLIB, Jul 16, 2009.

1. FFCinLIB

FFCinLIB New Member

I see there is a bit of buzz 'bout this DVD that Season Tickets were supposedly mailed by the club.

I've just watched it and it really does make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

It's now found on the home page http://www.fulhamusa.com

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I think it's a bit cheesy, overdramatic, overemotional (this coming from probably the most emotional person on the site) and whiny. Not that I disagree with the message but where is the joy?

3. IanHux

IanHux New Member

Well I for one, love it. Although I haven't ever been to a Fulham match, the entire message just seems to some up as best as is possible, why Fulham are way different than any other club in England or the world.