Santa Fe, NM. Fulham Fan

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Viking014, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Viking014

Viking014 New Member

Surfing the net and found this wed site a few days ago. Thank u, thank u, thank u for creating this site. I thought I was the only Fulham Fan on U.S. soil, glad to see I dont walk alone anymore. Thanks again for this site, a beacon on the net where I hope other Fulham fans will find and call home.

Here's a nice web site I hope u all enjoy. It follows other Americans playing abroad.

http://www.yanks-abroad.com

And I agree Chelsea is the armpit of the earth.

Hello everyone, Patrick.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Hey Patrick! You're not even the only Fulham fanatic in New Mexico. Check out our membership map!

Welcome; I think you'll enjoy yourself on the site!

COYW! Get some Geordies!

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome aboard Patrick! I am glad you found us! How did you become a Fulham supporter? As Don mentioned, we have a good number of friendly Fulham fans here at FulhamUSA.com. Both new fans and longtime fans of the Cottagers. Any and all are welcome.

If you have any questions about anything related to Fulham, we will help you out as best as we can.

Cheers!
    Tom

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome Patrick and glad you found us...

Hope to see you around the site a bit, enjoy!

5. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you aboard. As Don said check the map in NM, Yo_Adrian is pretty close to you!

6. BC

BC New Member

Welcome Patrick! Good to have another Fulham fan on board.

7. BoasBoy

BoasBoy New Member

Hey Viking,
    I'm also a FulhamUSA newbie and am quite excited that I found this site. You really get a feel for being a supporter of Fulham and not just a 'fan'. If you know what I mean.

Welcome!