Sac-Town CA on-board for Fulham FC

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by kov4ffc, Jan 20, 2007.

1. kov4ffc

kov4ffc New Member

Hi, Everyone - Love the website! Found it after seeing a post on the Official site. Great to see so many fellow supporters. I see there are some fellow NorCals.

Started following the EPL about 8 years ago. For a few summers back then, we would have young English student coaches stay at our home. One of them had been with the Arsenal youth academy, so they were the first team I began to follow.

When McBride and Boca went to Fulham, I started following FFC. Quickly realized they were the team for me. Full fledged fool for Fulham when I knew their roster better than the 49ers roster!

Now converting friends and co-workers to soccer. I force them to join me at the Streets of London Pub in Sacramento for Champions League games. It might just be the free lunch and beer... :D Now if we can just get FFC to that level! COYW.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome to the site!! From what I am reading, you will definitely fit in well with this group here at FulhamUSA.com.

3. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Welcome!

4. JMF

JMF New Member

Welcome to the board!

5. Meggrs

Meggrs New Member

Woo for the NorCal contingent! Keep em coming.

Welcome!