RSL makes another move

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by omsdogg, Jun 21, 2007.

1. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

http://www.deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,12 ... 39,00.html

This post is mainly for TOC and Tibor since no one else probably cares, but feel free to comment if you do have take.

TOC...obviousy they're loading up salary money for someone (could it be a designated player signing?) who would your guess be? someone from a Gold Cup team?

I have to say I like the trade. Klein is getting up there in years. I like the Sturgis kid. Hopefully this will help the team in the long run, cuz the "now" looks bleak. I will still be a strong supporter, no worries there.