Reyna Named as US Soccer

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Clevelandmo, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Fine with me. He's certainly seen all styles and knows what needs be done, from observing both here and in UK.

Only issue I ever had with him was hanging on too long, and embarrassing himself by going to RBNY.

3. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Ha Ha!

Oh yeah, I also think Reyna's appointment is a good move at the outset b/c he has a pedigree and experience that few Americans can boast. Let's see if he can grow into the role.

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Most English fans wll gladly remind you that Reyna was signed and sealed to FFC and changed to Citeh at the last minute. Does that count as an issue? :roll:

If he can teach than I'm all for it, a future USMNT manager? he is nicknamed "Captain America" for a reason.

5. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Many Portsmouth fans will recall that McBride was...

heh 8)