Rave Green Attack from the Northwest!

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Aztattooedsean77, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Aztattooedsean77

Aztattooedsean77 New Member

I have been pleasantly surprised by my Sounders in their first MLS season so far.

I unfortunately didn't get to see Kasey out in LA in April due to his red card but I got to see him shut out Colorado up in Seattle June 28.

I will be out in LA for the Sounders vs Galaxy in Beck's first home match with about 200 fellow Sounders fans.

I adopted them as my team back when they were announced for the MLS for various reasons. There aren't many Sounders fans in Arizona so I sort of leached onto the official SoCalSound support group. 8)

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Yeah.. it helps when you got the best coach in the league to get you started, dunnit!

Pretty good when you've organized and stocked TWO of the top contenders in the league.

Note that Sigi and Evans will rejoin the Crew in DC for 'meet with the Prez' this week. He just better not wear anything more than a Sounders lapel pin while doing it.

3. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I will root against the Sounders at every opportunity. Carey should have done what he has with the Sounders in Cleveland. The City Stars did really well with very little. Why he has not lent any support of any type to the club is beyond me.

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Come on, Mo... you know it's more complicated than that. Carey WOULD have bought in with Cleveland but for the death of the primary promoter.

Or if Lerner had put his money there instead of Villa.
    Remember that Carey is a practical guy.. and some of it is same reason Sigi's in Seattle and not in Columbus. Travel time.
    He became big soccer fan, sure but he didnt spread much love for the Crew.

5. Aztattooedsean77

I will keep my thoughts about Columbus(the city) to myself as 3 years there for my Devry college years was more than enough.

As for the football club, it was nice to see you win last year.

Sounders supporters don't mind everyone's anger. 8)

6. Aztattooedsean77

my goal is to eventually see the sounders play in every one of the MLS stadiums once teams have their own stadiums as I won't go to NY for example till they do.