Question about buying a Fulham replica kit

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by SoccerSinner, Feb 11, 2007.

1. SoccerSinner

SoccerSinner New Member

What is the slated shelf life for the current Fulham kit? I am a new fan of Fulham (and soccer, tbh) and I want to show my support by picking up a McBride kit. Before I do, though, I want to make sure there isn't going to be a immanent change in the sponsorship or style. Thanks.

2. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

Hi SoccerSinner,

I can't remeber the last time a Fulham shirt did more than 1 season. It is a shameful marketing ploy. The pipex sponsor was for 2 years, this is the second year. As a supporter, I recon the aim with shirts is to buy them, wear them that season, then hang onto them until the become retro! (At least that's what I tell myself).

If you want this seasons shirt it may be best waiting till the end of season when they go on sale and you'll pay far less.

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I'm a fan of the t-shirts w/the player's name on the back. They're much cheaper than the kits and the only thing you have to worry about is the player leaving for another club. Unfortunately, this season's t-shirts are mostly sold out.

4. SoccerSinner

SoccerSinner New Member

Thanks for the head up!

5. DCDave

DCDave Member

Check out eBay too. However, note that kits from sellers in Asia are usually fakes that may not be made well. Take a look at the picture to see if it looks genuine.

6. WonsanUnited

WonsanUnited New Member

You should by a retro Fulham jersey. There's a site called Toffs that sells retro jerseys at pretty good prices (they even have NY Cosmos jerseys!!!). Then maybe you can get Mcbride and #20 stiched in the back. There are places that do that, you just have to show the style.

7. jmh

jmh New Member

Sweet website - thanks for the heads-up!

8. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Be VERY AWARE OF ASIAN SELLERS with kits. The last two kits I purchased for my brother-in-law were an Arsenal and France kit. I have not seen either yet. I am in the midst of flooding a sellers email box about the Arsenal kit. The service is terrible and unreliable. I even paid extra for the insurance but nothing. It pisses me off to say the least.

In fact, anytime needs to use a fake email address, use this sellers. Even better, put this email all over the Internet with me so this guy gets spammed all the time:

db_happy168@hotmail.com

9. mar5379

mar5379 New Member

I got a Dempsey jersey from the Fulham website. They were just out of home jersey's.

10. jmh

jmh New Member

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but it seems as good a place as any...

Does anyone know of a site like Toffs that has a similar variety of European *hockey* jerseys?